Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 73 - Butterflies Welcome

“Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you”
~Nathaniel Hawthorne~

******
Today I'm grateful for:

new giggles at church. Our new little friend Aja'h's pure hearted giggle brought me great joy. When little girls giggle, I hear God's voice. That is awesomeness in giggle form.

our freshly planted butterfly garden. This year it was a family event and even Ms. Amy got in on the act for a moment or two. Our garden is open for business. All butterflies are welcome.

extra prayers for Kelly's entrance exam. Thank you Ms. Amy.

Chick-Fil-a coupons. Nom nom nom. Free food, a chance to raise money for the church's kids program and a little humility. Sounds like a great way to end a Monday. Again, THANKS MS. AMY!

Sunday naps.

band practice. All Hail Sally rocked the house once more.

a nice visit with the other mother. I love my mother in law and she loves me. Go ahead, tell me that's not a blessing. I dare you....

amazing sunsets.

big pink bikes and rides upon them. Roy's not feeling well and spent most of the ride in the basket but we enjoyed our time together. I am so freakin happy that it's light longer that I just can't put it into words. I know, right???

Happiness is:
Share/Bookmark


Today my list is short. It's short because I'm living my gratitude and not writing about it. Catch you Monday. Peace out...


No comments:

Post a Comment