Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 - Steam Heat

“Pooh," said Rabbit kindly, "you haven't any brain."
"I know," said Pooh humbly.”
Winnie the Pooh
******  
Today has been busy but fun. Yeah, seriously, fun. It's been a fairly typical morning BUT I got to play some and I got a treat for being a good superhero.

Today I'm grateful for:
 

getting to play before I'm fully awake. Just this morning I got to play tag with a hamster, draw smiley faces in mirror steam and dance wildly in a red pony. How awesome did my day start?                                                                           

giant sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles. It's my treat from the boss for holding down the fort while they all go off to a fancy lunch. Let me see....on one hand, a stuffy lunch where I have to dress up and keep my elbows off the table, OR getting to surf the net & lick rainbow sprinkles off cookies without anyone watching? Ha! My boss knows how to treat a superhero!
Nom Nom Nom....MINE!



FRIDAY!

date night. Dinner and a movie with my husband, my wife & my boyfriend. ~Total awesomeness~ *makes odd rock and roll hand gesture*

a Pixie camera. Today I've been putting the Pixie's camera though it's paces. It's a pretty spiffy little PnS. Like I've said, I've been playing all day. When you just want to play and not take that "Epic" shot, it's quite nice. Course, it's not my Nikon PnS but hey, what do you want for $89. I got this cute little tripod too. Perfect set up for a Pixie.

Me and the toy




hamsters. They are just to freakin cute and are currently my 2nd favorite subject to photograph.

Sleepy hamster



This is the look I get every morning
when HE KNOWS I'm about to lock him up
and leave for work
Hamsters can work the Momma guilt
almost as good as Pixies.



weekends. I plan on giving the hamster a proper work out, on making corned beef and cabbage, on shooting the sulfur pond and this interesting little bridge I've found. Throw in Church on Sunday and man snuggles and I have the perfect weekend. 
 

someone fighting for me. A family member was just here and they've had a bad day. There but by the grace of God go I. They don't know what it feels like to have someone fight for them. That makes me sad. They are so worth fighting for. Their troubles have brought a lot of feelings back up for me. One of which is the feeling I got when the man fought for me. He pulled out every trick in the book. Including calling my mother on me. I was pissed at first, but then, that feeling I got when it dawned on me that he loved me "THAT" much is something I carry with me every day since. It's nice to bring it out, dust it off and love on it again. Thank you babe. I hope to always be worth it.

******
Steam Heat

This one was fun. I'm gonna have to do this again and get more creative.













No comments:

Post a Comment