Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 10 Future Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for:

1) being a sexy granny. I know it makes the man happy too. He just can't keep his hands off me.

2) the puppy

3) book #1 being on Oprah's book club

4) book #2 being well received

5) being paid what I'm worth

6) having a great life, a greater outlook, and the greatest love

7) coming in 5th from last on my most recent bike race.

8) serving my church.

9) mom and dad's 75th wedding anniversary

10) 60 years of holding hands with my man. He's still freakin Yummy. Especially in his new chocolate brown golf shirt.

Extra: I am today, in the future, and always grateful for the gift's of the spirit I received.
The joy I get from photography & writing have filled in all the little cracks in my heart and restored it.


No comments:

Post a Comment