Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 166 - Signs

"Being, belief and reason are pure relations, which cannot be dealt with absolutely, and are not things but pure scholastic concepts, signs for understanding, not for worshipping, aids to awaken our attention, not to fetter it." ~Johann Georg Hamann~




Share/Bookmark

Do you believe in signs? I do. Just yesterday I got a sign. It was about my other blog and my multimedia extravaganza. So yeah, I'd say I believe in signs. From my life's vantage point, I see clear signs that this season of my life is going to be the best yet.

Here's to wishing you the same

Peace ~

Today I'm grateful for:

signs. My heart hears them despite my brain screaming "COINCIDENCE" I like being the loopy God freak who believes in signs. I'm tired of fighting it. I'm not only OK with being one of "Those" people, I'm exceedingly happy about it.

being happy. Sometimes I just sit still and let myself be astounded by the high quality of my happiness. It's platinum baby

the return of the black leather spike belt! Dude, this is epic! It's back! My all time FAVORITE belt is back! Not only is it back, but I'm comfortably on hole 2! What possessed me to give it a try I have no idea. Perhaps it's a sign from the universe saying "Att'a Girl!" but I did. With a real  fear for the possibility of a busted self delusion bubble, I tried it on. When I discovered it fit I booty danced. When I discovered I could take it up a notch I booty danced with such energy, I made the hamster dance.

June. I am as proud of my Garden Pixie as I could possibly be. She got her very first summer job. Today was her first day of work and she knocked it out da park! She's been hired to clean our office once a week and I'm telling you, as the former janitor up in here, this office has NEVER been so clean. My glass cage shines and all dust bunnies have been eradicated with a vengeance. Then she got her very first paycheck ever and took it right to the bank. As I sat at the bank managers desk and listened to them discuss the best type of account for her needs I began to tear up. My little sprite, who grew into a pixie, is now a young woman and what a woman she is turning out to be.

working A/C. With the heat index it is 107° are you surprised it made my list? Last night the man discovered the A/C was not working properly. The condensate line was backing up and had flooded the Air Handler. Oh joy *sighs* after much stressing, lighting bolt dodging, and garden hose stuffing (do get your mind out of the gutter Lisa Jean) we managed to unclog it! BOOOYAH! Who needs a HVAC guy? Not us!

my man. He fixed my A/C. He is my superhero.

our return trip to paradise being right around the corner.

the tree fairy. X marks the spot for a man sized birthday surprise gift. We rarely have surprises at my house. Why? Cuz mom's a big giant 2 year old who can't contain her excitement. Curse the "Peter Pan" syndrome!

the song of the Cebu. It was my sign, my "FOR THE LAST TIME YES!" from God. I have always loved this song. Now I love it even more.


It's veggietales. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment